Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit nearly all web sites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer or other device, but these may stop many web sites from functioning properly. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use or saving of cookies from any web site they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block cookies, this will however likely affect the site's functionality.
• Remember the pages you have visited
• Remember what is in your shopping basket
• Remember where you are in the order process
• Remember that you are logged in, if appropriate
• Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics or other vendor tracking code
• Retain sales and purchase information